This mini schedule for both men and women can help you to get thinner and gain muscles. What is best about it is that it can be done in your home and you don’t have to visit the gym at all, as you won’t be needing any equipment for this.
All you’ll have to do is to choose a proper time to exercise and to drink lots of water.
To lose weight, you should practice at least 1 hour/day. If you are a beginner, start with a 50-minute exercise, and step by step increase up to 200 minutes. Alongside this schedule try eating healthy food with a specific end goal to battle bloating and remain solid.
This is the 10-week plan you’ll have to follow:
You should rest during the weekend.
Weekly plan for cardio workout:
- 30-second sprint, 30-second jog (5x)
- 35-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
- 45-second sprint, 60-second jog (7x)
- 50-second sprint, 45-second jog (8x)
- 55-second sprint, 30-second jog (7x)
- 60-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
- 65-second sprint, 60-second jog (5x)
- 70-second sprint, 45-second jog (6x)
- 75-second sprint, 30-second jog (7x)
- 80-second sprint, 45-second jog (8x)