Ginger is considered one of the most powerful foods due to its reach anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Ginger is full of Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals so therefore it is extremely beneficial for the overall health. Furthermore, ginger boost immunity, relieves pain, threats asthma and cardiovascular disease and improves digestion. It is also known as a powerful remedy for infections and liver cleansing.
Ginger tea is more efficient than any other medicine when it comes to beat the cold and flu.
GINGER TEA BENEFITS
- Improves circulation due to its warming properties.
- Provides the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
- Relieves headache, pain and sore muscles.
- Dissolves kidney stones.
- Cleanses the liver.
- Prevents and kills cancer cells.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
GINGER TEA RECIPE
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- A cup of water
Boil the water. Add ginger and turmeric to it. Boil for about 10 minutes. Add milk. Strain the tea. You can also add any other flavor you like.