1. So a few people like to believe Poland is lovely.
Old Town, Warsaw
2. However, the tragic truth is, it’s most certainly not.
3. It’s a nation that should be avoid from no matter what.
4. There’s literally nothing especially amazing to see there.
Bear’s Cave, Kletno
5. No interesting landscapes.
Tatra National Park
6. No exceptional animals.
European Bisons (zubry) in Bialowieski National Park11. Also, winter is only the ugliest period of all of them.
7. No fascinating nature.
Crooked forrest in Nowe Czarnowo
8. Also, the seasons suck. Spring has nothing to offer.
Marsh Marigold (kaczence) in Bialowieski National Park
9. Summer is very forgettable.
Baltic sea beaches near Jaroslawiec
10. Autumn is melancholy and discouraging.
Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
11. Also, winter is only the ugliest period of all of them.
Wielkopolski National Park
12. The nation has no history at all.
European Solidarity Centre in Gdansk
13. It’s like it just appeared all of a sudden one day.
Biskupin archaeological museum.
14. Consequently, it has close to no traditions.
Kraków nativity scenes contest
15. That is also why the urban areas aren’t that extraordinary.
Palace of Culture and Science, Warsaw
16. Very mediocre, if you look closely.
Panorama of Wroclaw
17. Ugh, how ugly!
18. Also the architecture that is very unremarkable.
Aula Leopoldina, Wroclaw
19. Everything’s so dark.
Old Market Square in Poznan
20. Post-Communist landscape, really.
Mariacka Street, Gdansk
21. Major drawback? Terrible castles.
The Knights Of The Cross castle in Malbork
22. On top of all that, the food is awful.
Zurek soup served in a bread bowl
23. It really looks quite nasty, tbh.
Oscypki in Zakopane
24. All things considered, the entire nation shouts “unremarkable”.
Tyniec Benedictine abbey
25. It is pretty sad to see.
Biebrzanski National Park
26. What’s more, it feels like nobody’s trying out there to make it look attractive.
Salt sculptures 135 meters underground in the Wieliczka Salt Mine
27. Seriously, why would anyone even bother visiting Poland?
Tatra National Park